but I wish you'd post to the list instead. Or at least link to a guide.
If you're using NVDA for some of it then I'd think that would be topical
and I'd be interested in learning more about it all.

On 1/14/2019 19:27, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

No, actually not. He means video games such as forza and pubg and sea
of theves. I'll gt back to him off list as some of these we can play
with the use of the controlers and nvda, kind of.

Take care

On 14 Jan 2019, at 14:50, Adel Spence wrote:

I think site you are looking for is:
www.audiogames.net

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Richard Bartholomew <mailto:rlbart53@gmail.com>
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Sent:* Monday, January 14, 2019 6:38 PM
*Subject:* Re: [nvda]VIDEO GAMING

Thanks for the pointers and the offer of further information.
 Over the years, I’ve dabbled with adventure and strategy
games but what intrigues me is the idea of video gaming –
okay, maybe I should say here that my interpretation of video
gaming is the narrow one of “shoot ‘em up” style of game which
I’m having trouble picturing with speech only! Also, I’m
assuming that this is the type of games referred to earlier as
it’s generally the video aspect of games which is memory and
processor intensive.

I’ll definitely go and look for that accessible gaming site,
though, to see what’s available.

Thanks again.

Richard Bartholomew