From: "Richard Bartholomew" <rlbart53@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda]VIDEO GAMING

Thanks for the pointers and the offer of further information. Over the
years, I've dabbled with adventure and strategy games but what intrigues me
is the idea of video gaming - okay, maybe I should say here that my
interpretation of video gaming is the narrow one of "shoot 'em up" style of
game which I'm having trouble picturing with speech only! Also, I'm
assuming that this is the type of games referred to earlier as it's
generally the video aspect of games which is memory and processor intensive.

I'll definitely go and look for that accessible gaming site, though, to see
what's available.

Thanks again.

Richard Bartholomew