Re: VIDEO GAMING

Sarah k Alawami

OOO nice. I do want to finish wulverblade but am having issues with the boss. Check it out on xbox if yu get the chance. Someone already kind of wrote out a menu guide or told me what it was although I could ocr it from my xbox to my computer if I wanted to. I was going to do wulverblade that day but forgot. Lol!

Take care

On 15 Jan 2019, at 8:49, Devin Prater wrote:

I completed the main story of Dissidia Final Fantasy, on a PC with NVDA of course. I used NVDA’s OCR to read the menus and character select screen, and unspoken story dialogue, although most of the story is acted out by the characters, with fighting and such in between. The audio of battles is in stereo, customizing characters is easy once you get the hang of how OCR presents those screens, and I would definitely recommend the game.

On Jan 15, 2019, at 10:42 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Those are not video games. If you want to see video gaming in action check out [this link[(https://youtu.be/thgo8YYW9z4) Ok, I was a bit sick but I held out fo r9 hours, you only get to see 7 of those. It was a marathon stream and the stream itself got 160 viewers during that day. I like real video games as they are faster than we ever will get at least for now with audio games. But you do get to see me use nvda a little bit to play, or at least to read the menus. Granted, I'm not Brandon Cole, but I did have fun and ended up educating a 9 year old who was watching my stream while they were on vacation. He was told he could never play video games because he was blind. He asked me a lot of question and I took that time to educate when I was not getting hit by my other characters or cars. Lol!

Take care

On 15 Jan 2019, at 8:10, Josh Kennedy wrote:

hi richard,
check out all of the games available at www.audiogames.net and also at www.forum.audiogames.net

josh