Fw: [Nvda-devel] Help NV Access prioritize future work on NVDA

Brian's Mail list account

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Curran" <mick@...>
To: "NVDA screen reader development" <nvda-devel@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 5:45 AM
Subject: [Nvda-devel] Help NV Access prioritize future work on NVDA

Hi all,

NV Access would like to work with the community to identify the most important bugs and feature requests for NVDA. With over 2000 open issues on Github, it can be difficult for us to understand which issues are the most hard hitting for the greatest amount of people.

By filling in this short survey, you can help us better prioritize our future work.

Survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXTe1_l52wVsDdvJNpAQ7qiU7A141BaugI8XuVxKz0A1TFNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

As always, we make no promise that creating an issue or filling in this survey will mean that your particular issues are addressed in a timely manner, however we will look very carefully at this data, and prioritize our work to ensure we provide positive impact to the greatest number of users.

Your answers will be annonymous. No identifying information will be asked for in this survey. However, by filling in this survey you are agreeing that NV Access may make this data public for all to see.

Thank you for your help in improving NVDA.

Mick