Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 15/01/2019 17:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

Whenever I hear the word tablet, I think of pills for medication. I think its an unfortunate choice of word by the industry myself. I often chuckle at it when I think of somebody swallowing the tablet.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Wells" <richwels@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 not landing on the desktop when started

Pascal: It sounds like you may have accidentally activated Tablet mode.
Press WINDOWS-KEY+A and make sure the Tablet button is not pressed. If
it is, press SPACE-BAR to toggle it off.

On 1/15/2019 8:39 AM, Pascal Lambert wrote:

Hi All,

Please help! For some reason I cannot figure out, when I start my
computer, it does not land on the desktop but on something called
�life at a glancd-group header� with some icons under for calendar,
weather�

I probably did something unintentionally and now I cannot find a way
to get back to the desktop. Pleas help.

Boy, I am glad this list is there for some of us who are not computer
savvy!

Many thanks.

Blessings

Pascal