From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Russell
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:19 PM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Updating Computer and Jarte?

Hello NVDA Group,

Joseph, thank you for your concise answer regarding the future of Windows 7 and also NVDA. I am updating my NVDA from 2016 to 2018.1 which was recommended by the folks at Knowbility, and then my FF browser from 52 to 64.

I primarily use Jarte as my Word Processor, and wonder if anyone knows:
(1) How do you get NVDA to identify font being used in the "free version"?
(2) If I download a more current version of Jarte, do I need to uninstall the older former version?
The same question applies to NVDA, too. Thanks.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...