From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Wells
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 not landing on the desktop when started

Pascal: It sounds like you may have accidentally activated Tablet mode. Press WINDOWS-KEY+A and make sure the Tablet button is not pressed. If it is, press SPACE-BAR to toggle it off.

On 1/15/2019 8:39 AM, Pascal Lambert wrote:

Hi All,

Please help!  For some reason I cannot figure out, when I start my computer, it does not land on the desktop but on something called ‘life at a glancd-group header” with some icons under for calendar, weather…

I probably did something unintentionally and now I cannot find a way to get back to the desktop.  Pleas help.

Boy, I am glad this list is there for some of us who are not computer savvy!

Many thanks.

Blessings

Pascal