Re: Disable protection in a word document that you received via e-mail, etc.

Arlene

Okay. I’m using outlook 2010

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: June-12-16 12:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Disable protection in a word document that you received via e-mail, etc.

Arlene,

            Yes, at least up through Outlook 2013.  I haven't tried this post the 2013 version, but given how old the Trust Center is and that these particular settings for Protected View haven't changed in eons I'd presume it probably holds all the way up through the current version.

            As I noted, you do have to do this in each and every office program where you want this feature turned off.