Re: Secondary Audio Output

If you go to the speech settings, when you find the button to change the synth, just press it and you'll be in a dialog where you can also set a device to where you want to direct the sound.

Hth

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 15/01/2019 20:06, Dave Marthouse escreveu:

I am using NVDA as a screen reader in conjunction with some broadcast automation software.

I want to send the synthesizer audio to another set of speakers as naturally I do not want to have the software synthesizer mixing with on-air audio.

Any information on how this can be accomplished would be appreciated.

-- Dave Marthouse
            dmarthouse@...