Re: Sending Synthesizer Audio To another Source

Quentin Christensen

Hi Dave,

DId you see the replies to your other question on this?  Press NVDA+control+s to open NVDA's synthesizer dialog, then press TAB once to move to the "Output device" and set that to the output device you would like to use.

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 10:10 AM Dave Marthouse <dmarthouse@...> wrote:
I am using NVDA as a screen reader in conjunction with some broadcast
automation software.

I want to send the synthesizer audio to another set of speakers as
naturally I do not want to have the software synthesizer mixing with
on-air audio.

Any information on how this can be accomplished would be appreciated.

--
Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse@...

--