From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 not landing on the desktop when started

Pascal , In windows 10 it is rare that it will ever land on the desktop as in olden days. In most cases you will find yourself on the task bar or near the start button.

***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****