Re: command prompt spelling out output

Sarah k Alawami

I'll have to test, but I thought it didn't happen to me with that setting. I'll retest unless someone else beats me to it.

On 15 Jan 2019, at 20:43, George McCoy wrote:

It happens to me with speak characters off and speak words on.

George

On 1/15/2019 4:03 PM, Gene wrote:
I think this happens when speak words and speak characters are both on.

Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] command prompt spelling out output

So if I set NVDA to say just words instead of characters it's not going to happen, I got it right?

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 15/01/2019 17:42, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:
Yes speak typed words not characters, but I also notice this is not a universal issue, ie sometimes it will sometimes it wont.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-