From: "MariaRosa Chapman" <bubbygirl1972@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] twitter?

Thanks.

They should have something on their website or even take the website
down. it still appears they have a purchase page.

Maria

On 16/01/2019 17:43, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Chicken Nugget no longer works due to changes regarding how Twitter
deal with authorizing new accounts now.
Try TWBlue, it's what I use and it's quite good for me. I can help you
with it if you want.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>;

Em 16/01/2019 04:24, MariaRosa Chapman escreveu:
Hi.

was just wondering what people are using for twitter these days? I
got a demo of chicken nugget, but when i press add a existing twitter
account nothing happens.

thanks.

Maria