Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2019 um 11:11 Uhr
Von: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] No announcement from Instant Translate addons

Hi, Brian

Yes, I have the latest dev version for the mentioned addons

let say if I translate simple sentence like

how are you

to Portuguese

It does not announce in the background. Or, perhaps missing some details
of it.

how to achieve the translations in proper. Thanks.

On 1/16/2019 4:34 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
If you get the latest dev version  and then still not work come back
to us.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Mendoza"
<lowvisiontek@...>
Von: "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi, oh I see. Do you offer or recommend any translation addons that
could works well with NVDA? Thanks.

On 1/16/2019 10:50 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
I guess this add-on is no longer working due to the changes on the
Google Translator API, which if I'm not going wrong was the API used
by it.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 16/01/2019 00:38, Robert Mendoza escreveu:
Hi,

Does anyone here uses Instant translate addons
wondering how it works?
I have this scenario let say I selected text from notepad
example - how are you today?
and wanting to translate it to Portuguse
I did try all the instructions from the help but not working. Any
advice would be appreciate. Thanks.