Re: TW BLUE was Re: [nvda] twitter?

Darren Harris

Well my version is one that ends with 094 I believe.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: 16 January 2019 15:37
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: TW BLUE was Re: [nvda] twitter?

There are two versions of TWBlue which are recent ones.
First version is the snapshot (download it from here).
The second version is the installable and you can download it from here.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 16/01/2019 11:07, Darren Harris via Groups.Io escreveu:

What’s the latest version of tw blue? I try to update through the app and nothing happens. I’m having a problem with receiving dm’s. they don’t come in at all. Any ideas?