Re: TW BLUE was Re: [nvda] twitter?

Brice Mijares

Okay, thanks for the info.

On 1/16/2019 7:55 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
I heard about a paid tutorial for it. Maybe people who know about this one might talk more in this regarding.
Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>
Em 16/01/2019 13:48, Brice Mijares escreveu:
Is there any tutorials using this software? thanks.

On 1/16/2019 7:37 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
There are two versions of TWBlue which are recent ones.
First version is the snapshot (download it from here <https://twblue.es/pubs/snapshot.zip>).
The second version is the installable and you can download it from here <https://twblue.es/pubs/twblue_setup.exe>.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 16/01/2019 11:07, Darren Harris via Groups.Io escreveu:

What’s the latest version of tw blue? I try to update through the app and nothing happens. I’m having a problem with receiving dm’s. they don’t come in at all. Any ideas?

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Robert Kingett
*Sent:* 16 January 2019 12:39
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: TW BLUE was Re: [nvda] twitter?

I'd suggest updating TW Blue because certain API calls no longer work from Twitter because Twitter has shut them down and did a bunch of other things to put a strangle hold on their API. If you don't update TW Blue I fear you will start to have countless bugs. Also, TW Blue is developed by blind people so it will always remain accessible to NVDA and other screen readers. What I've been trying to figure out, partly for an investigative article and partly because I am curious, is, why window eyes was not released as open source after the company was bought out. Anyway, upgrade your TW Blue.