Re: For all those who wanted the last xp version of nvda

Gene

I see.  I read your message but I didn't see the link or I thought it was something else, maybe a footer.  Sorry for the unnecessary request.

My clarification may have some value in case some people think they can run the actual installer and get current versions that way if they are running XP.  This version has already been created but you can't create your own.

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] For all those who wanted the last xp version of nvda

But that is exactly what is in the zip file a zipped up portable version.

I know that it might  annoy some doing it this way, but I see a question
about it every week nearly and thought as I have it, I might as well share
it.
 You can always strip out all add-ons etc, if you like.
 The folder it creates is a stand alone portable version though not sure if
some synths might have been removed, so be careful but espeak is selected.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-