Re: Sending Synthesizer Audio To another Source

Sile

In my experience, the system sounds go with the main audio. NVDA sounds state with NVDA.

Sile

On Jan 16, 2019, at 3:22 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Does this also move sounds made by nvda as well?
Also what about system sounds. Do these functions also apply for windows sounds in 7 and 10 would you know.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sending Synthesizer Audio To another Source

Hi Dave,

DId you see the replies to your other question on this? Press
NVDA+control+s to open NVDA's synthesizer dialog, then press TAB once to
move to the "Output device" and set that to the output device you would
like to use.

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 10:10 AM Dave Marthouse <dmarthouse@gmail.com>
wrote:

I am using NVDA as a screen reader in conjunction with some broadcast
automation software.

I want to send the synthesizer audio to another set of speakers as
naturally I do not want to have the software synthesizer mixing with
on-air audio.

Any information on how this can be accomplished would be appreciated.

--
Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse@gmail.com

--