nvda and office mobile microsoft store apps

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

On my RCA Cambio intel atom z8350 windows 10 home  tablet the word and other office free mobile apps do not work good at all with NVDA. Would I be better off just uninstalling them and subscribing to the full version off Microsoft office and installing that?

Those apps came with the tablet.   Should I just use google docs sheets and slides in the meantime until I save up and get a full version of office for the tablet?  Well it’s a tablet laptop hybrid with a physical keyboard dock and it runs windows10 home 32bit.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10