Re: URL for latest Weather Plus add-on please

Christo de Klerk

Hi Gene

Many thanks. It will be fine if you put it up on your website so that it is generally available.

Kind regards

Christo

Hi Christo

I have the add on here I can email it to you or later on tonight I can
add it to the nvda add ons page on my web site which can be found at
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

It is version 3.8 i think it is. It will go up there in the next 12 to
24 hours if you go to the website as others might want it as well.

Gene nz

On 12/06/2016 6:41 PM, Christo de Klerk wrote:
Hello all

Could someone please let me have the download link for the latest
working Weather Plus add-on for NVDA?

Kind regards

Christo