Re: URL for latest Weather Plus add-on please

Rémy Ruiz

Hello Christo and everybody

Now is version 3.9 available,

You can download here:

http://www.nvda.it/system/files/plugin/weather_plus3.9.nvda-addon?download=1

or here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5251169/Weather%20Plus3.9.nvda-addon

Home page in Italiano for Weather Plus

http://www.nvda.it/weather-plus

Note:

3.8 does not work anymore!

Now API Key is not necesary in this new version!

Version 3.9.4  will be available very soon.

To set Weather Plus you can read:
Weather Plus First Settings.html
in doc in your own language.
Cheers.
Rémy Ruiz
translator for this addon in french and Spanish.

Le 12/06/2016 à 23:06, Gene New Zealand a écrit :
Hi Christo

I have the add on here I can email it to you or later on tonight I can
add it to the nvda add ons page on my web site which can be found at
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

It is version 3.8 i think it is. It will go up there in the next 12 to
24 hours if you go to the website as others might want it as well.

Gene nz

On 12/06/2016 6:41 PM, Christo de Klerk wrote:
Hello all

Could someone please let me have the download link for the latest
working Weather Plus add-on for NVDA?

Kind regards

Christo