Re: BARD Express

Jonathan COHN

If you are talking about https://bard.loc.gov The Library of Congress Bard web site, I could not reproduce your issue. I believe there is also a Bard application for Windows and I have never worked with that.

Jonathan

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:51 AM
To: NVDA <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] BARD Express

has there been any consideration to fix NVDA to read the entire annotation when searching for books in BARD express? Currantly it only reads the title, author and a fraction of the annotation then jumps to the narrator.

***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****