From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Greg Rhodes
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 8:45 PM
To: NVDA Users Group <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not giving accurate feedback

I downloaded latest NVDA update yesterday. All of a sudden, NVDA is sometimes reading the letter before or after where my cursor is or the line before or after whee the cursor is. For example, my cursor may be on the line between two paragraphs, but NVDA will be reading the last line of the first paragraph. Do I need to uninstall and re-install NVDA? Can I do that without losing my current NVDA settings? Other possible solutions? Thanks

Greg