Re: How do I get to a notification balloon that momentarily pops-up?

David Moore

Hi, if you are using Windows 10 when you hear the notification come up simply do the following colon hold down Windows key + shift + press v as in Victor and you will go to the notification and you can click on it or dismiss it David more

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 2:00 AM MohammadAfzal <counsellor.afzal@... wrote:
Hi Friends,

Sometimes, a notification balloon pops-up telling me about something on
my PC.  For a sighted person, they would click on the balloon and would
then be taken to the relevant thing.  In NVDA. how can I get to the
balloon notification to review it and activate (click on) it?

I am using Windows 10--

With Regards.

--
Mohammad Afzal Khan.