From: "MAX" <max@maxsmusicplace.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 2:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not giving accurate feedback

I’m having the same problem. If I am in a list of files nvda will read the file name below the cursor instead of the one it’s on. I had not made the connection between this behavior and the update but that is when it started.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Antique Electronics Site: <http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/> http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/