Re: NVDA not giving accurate feedback

Gene

I should also ask whether you are using the laptop or desktop layout.  The commands to change these modes are different.  NVDA v has nothing to do with this.  it is a browse mode option.

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not giving accurate feedback

Is there a good discussion between the difference of screen navigation and object navigation? Is this what nvda-V toggles? There are vvsome parts of NVDA that I just try different options until one works and I have not learned a consistent efficient way to use. That being said, NVDA now and for the foreseeable  future for me will be the least used of the screen readers I use on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Jonathan