Re: 2016.2.1

Antony Stone

How many other applications which offer automated upgrades allow you to revert
to the previous version afterwards? I cannot think of a single one.

Antony.

On Monday 13 June 2016 at 18:32:45, Gene wrote:

I didin't say you couldn't get the previous version. But most people
probably won't. If you just use the automatic upgrader, you won't have
it. My point is that if NVDA is going to have an upgrader, it should gbe
part of the upgrade to save the current exe file or to offer to save it.

I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

- Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.