Re: How in the world do I select from this list?

chris miles

On 18/01/2019 23:01, Adriani Botez wrote:
Could you send us a link to be able to reproduce your problem?

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 18.01.2019 um 23:55 schrieb Clarissa Mitchell <MusicGirl712@...>:

Using Firefox, I'm on a website with a form. In the part where I'm
supposed to fill in my birth date, there's something like an edit box,
that appears to have a selection list accompanying it. When NVDA
encounters the edit box, it just says "read only" which presumably
means I can't type into it. But further down, or when I press tab,
NVDA says "list" so I should be able to select from a list. But that's
all it says: "list" and nothing more. There's no speaking of items in
the list from which I could select. All three fields for month, day
and year are like this. How do I accomplish this?

    Hi,

Have you tried - press spacebar and then arrow up and down to see options.