From: Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 8:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not giving accurate feedback

Is there a good discussion between the difference of screen navigation and
object navigation? Is this what nvda-V toggles? There are vvsome parts of
NVDA that I just try different options until one works and I have not
learned a consistent efficient way to use. That being said, NVDA now and for
the foreseeable future for me will be the least used of the screen readers
I use on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Jonathan

--