Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 19/01/2019 01:46, zahra escreveu:

hi gene.
i did not know remaining on screen review may causes problems.
i am always on screen review and dont have any problem on it.
nvda reads all items of desktop for me!
or i press my desired item first letter and go to it directly.
can you please explane more?
thanks for any help, God bless you!

On 1/18/19, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I should also ask whether you are using the laptop or desktop layout.  The
commands to change these modes are different.  NVDA v has nothing to do with
this.  it is a browse mode option.

From: Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 8:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not giving accurate feedback

Is there a good discussion between the difference of screen navigation and
object navigation? Is this what nvda-V toggles? There are vvsome parts of
NVDA that I just try different options until one works and I have not
learned a consistent efficient way to use. That being said, NVDA now and for
the foreseeable  future for me will be the least used of the screen readers
I use on a daily basis.

Thanks,

Jonathan