Re: All windows are full screen

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

What is add-on supposed to do anyway? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of bering.p <bering.p@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 2:26:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] All windows are full screen

Hi,
Have you installed the NVDA GlobalPlugin Extension " add-on in your NVDA?
If yes, you can turn of  window maximization feature by uncheck
"Automatically maximize" windows"  option of this module.
Best regards.

Paul.
Le 19/01/2019 05:01, Sylvain Machefert a écrit :

HHii, I know the alt+space menu, and also the double click on the title of the window to restore its size and positionn,
but the maximization occurs when I launch an app (e.g. notepad) and also when I switch from a window to another usint alt+tab.
Regards,

Le 19 janv. 2019 04:42, "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@...> a écrit :
hi.
just press alt space and go down and set your desired settings.
god bless you all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens