From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 2:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Future Improvements Survey - Users, make your voice heard

Given some recent discussions here, I thought it couldn't hurt to repost this. This survey is from NVAccess and it uses Google Forms:

NVDA Future Improvements Survey ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXTe1_l52wVsDdvJNpAQ7qiU7A141BaugI8XuVxKz0A1TFNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link )

If you are an NVDA user and wish to have your voice heard with regard to the future direction and priorities in NVDA, then take the time to take the survey.

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.*

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back