Re: NVDA not giving accurate feedback

yes, i am sure that i always use screen review, using object
navigation is not easy for me and i could not understand it until now.

On 1/18/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Are you sure you're on screen review mode?
If I have this enabled I simply can't read the screen properly. It just
keeps jumping around the screen and happily landing on where it thinks
it's nice to.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>;

Em 19/01/2019 01:46, zahra escreveu:
hi gene.
i did not know remaining on screen review may causes problems.
i am always on screen review and dont have any problem on it.
nvda reads all items of desktop for me!
or i press my desired item first letter and go to it directly.
can you please explane more?
thanks for any help, God bless you!

I should also ask whether you are using the laptop or desktop layout.
The
commands to change these modes are different. NVDA v has nothing to do
with
this. it is a browse mode option.