Re: Minimum Specs for NVDA with Other Intensive Applications

Brian K. Lingard

From your description, appears your PC a year ago had an extremely overworked CPU or a large shortage of RAM.

SSD might help with the situation you describe; however, I suspect another 4 or 8 GB of RAM will work wonders. You may wish to change to the 64-bit version of MS Office if you have a 64-bit PC.

You may wish to run the Belarc Advisor on your PC, to ascertain its CPU, memory, disk etc. This program is free for personal use, provides a true treasure-trove of information about your PC.

Download from: HTTPS://WWW.BELARC.COM

Brian K. Lingard