Re: All windows are full screen

bering.p

Hi,
This:

This add-on adds to NVDA:
1- The following features (some of them can be enabled or disabled individually):
- Display of the list of icons in the notification area ,
- Display the window list of running applications,
- Assist in the composition of a symbol that is complex such as, for example, a a e related, a symbol power of 2 and option of adding their own categories and symbols,
- Extension of the functionality of the buffer virtual for the browsers Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome:
    * new navigation commands to the buffer virtual (paragraph, division, anchor, main landmark),
    * new types of elements for the dialog box opened by "NVDA+F7" (title,reference, frame, button,etc.) with the announcement of the number of items found ,
    * scripts for the tables: announce of the cells in a row /column , go to first/last cell in the row/current column, move the column/row preceding or following with announcement possible of the cells in that row/column,
    * script to announce the URL of the document,
    * navigation in loop,
- Announcement of the function associated with editing commands like Copy, Paste, etc.,
- Announcement of the name of the folder pre-selected in the dialog boxes like "Open","Save", "Save as",etc,
- report or  display informations about focused application :
    * Announcement of the name and state of current voice profile ,
    * Announcement of the application's name and version number ,
    * announcement of name and version number of activated add-on,
- Opening of the old or current NVDA log and copy the path in the clipboard,
- speech history,
- presentation of the formatting of the text in a dialog box (disabled by default (NVDA command key NVDA+f),
- renaming  keyboard keys,
- selective announcement of  command keys,
- simple minute countdown timer,
- display visible items making up the foreground object,
- quick voice profils switching,
- modifier key remanence,
- shutdown , reboot or hibernate the computer,
- manage input gestures configured by user,
- main and NVDA volume control:
    * set on or off the volume for focused application,
    - establishe and set the level of main and NVDA volume at module start.
- conversion to html   of t2t or markdown add-on doc  files (for developer),
    2- The following options:
- remove the announcement of the object's description in the ribbons Windows,
- announce the focused word when deleting a word,
- automatically maximize the foreground window,
- say, systematically, the punctuations and symbols when you move by word (not enabled by default).
3- Advanced options:
- play sound on logged errors also for final or RC NVDA version,
- establishe and set automaticaly the level of main and NVDA volume at loading of module.
4- and various other items such as:
- sub-menus to explore the program folders or configuration,
- script to restart NVDA.
This Module has been developed with the participation of Daniel Poiraud. It is not compatible with versions of NVDA below the 2018.2."""

Paul.
Le 19/01/2019 08:38, Lino Morales a écrit :

What is add-on supposed to do anyway? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10