From: "Nevzat Adil" <nevzatadil@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] BARD Express

Yes, it switches to Spanish. Also in my Word documents NVDA switches
to Spanish on some lines.
Nevzat

On 1/19/19, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@comcast.net> wrote:
i am not doing it on purpose. it just happens.
***
Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.
the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you
get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!
****