Re: Single key navigation on Google Chrome

John J. Boyer

My message was on topic, since I am using Chrome.

John

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 11:44:35PM -0600, Gene wrote:
Please start a new thread when starting a new topic. Don't reply to an old one, change the subject line, then write the message. If you do that, people who read mail by conversation will see it in the wrong conversation.

Gene, moderator
----- Original Message -----

From: John J. Boyer
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 10:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Single key navigation on Google Chrome

I have had this problem for a long time and have reported it numerous times, but nobody seems to be interested in fixing
it. It's not just with Chrome but with Firefox also. It's something in Windows that NVDA doesn't handle. It's not just a
matter of registerinnng dlls. I've tried that.

John

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 03:39:23PM -0600, Greg Rhodes wrote:
I just downloaded and installed Google Chrome on my PC running Windows 10, version 1809. After doing a search, I can’t get single key navigation to work (even though I have gone into browse mode). Also when I went to nvaccess.org via Chrome, single key navigation wasn’t working to navigate around the NVDA website. Help. Thanks.

Greg

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...