Re: getting rid of norton security tool

hi.
i realized that geek uninsttaller has capability of removing stubborn
program, but not sure that does this remove norton or not!
its free and portable and you can test it yourself.
hope that helps, God bless!

Does taking the machine back to before digital editions remove it? If no
then its one of those horrible pest type programs like Avast which I wish
I'd never heard of.

I've said it before, but any bit of software that when uninstalled does not

leave the machine in exactly the same condition as before is to be avoided
in my view. Its odd that it seems that the problem is nearly always due to a

security product.
I guess if it were easy to remove by third party software then it would be

easy to disable it by some kind of malware.
Often uninstalling these tools in safe mode works a whole lot better as
then the running services do not tend to reinstall their components on the

reboot.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.