RES: RES: [nvda] NVDA keyboard navigation keyboard commands

Daniel Damacena

Try to press nvda + 6 and tell as what happens. It makes the pc cursor move the exploration cursor too. So that both focus on the same element.

Daniel Damacena Bezerra

De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em nome de Howard Traxler
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2019 11:03
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: RES: [nvda] NVDA keyboard navigation keyboard commands

Speaking of keyboard commands:

I'm having trouble getting the current character phonetically.  Using the laptop keyboard layout, NVDA plus period says the character and a second time says it phonetically.  But usually, it reads a character that is not where the insertion point is.  Also would like to be able to read, spell, and spell phonetically, the current word.  Can't seem to make it happen.

On 1/21/2019 6:14 AM, Daniel Damacena wrote:

In the past I was able to use laptop layout when it was necessary. Today, my notebook has the keys needed to use desktop layout, so I use it, but I do not think that the laptop layout is confused or something like that.

Anyway, I prefer to use a usb keyboard because it is a lot more comfortable.

Daniel Damacena Bezerra