Re: Windows Defender Adequate?

Bob Jutzi

I've relied on it for the past few years with no problems.

On 1/21/2019 10:48 AM, P. Otter wrote:
now at this moment I've the same antivirus configuration.
when you are  carefull and for normal use its enough
but when you're visiting illegal sites it is better to use another read better antivirus scanner.
but the problem is that most scanners are not or bad accessible

cheers
paul otter

Op 21-1-2019 om 16:21 schreef Ralph Boersema:

For more than two years I have relied only on Windows Defender plus MalWare Bytes. Now I am purchasing a new Dell Inspiron. Any thoughts about whether Windows Defender provides adequate protection?

Ralph