Re: getting rid of norton security tool

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

If your epub books are DRM free, reading them is as easy as unzipping them, and loading them into your favorite web browser.  This is how I read all of my epub books.  Then again, I refuse to pay for DRM encrypted books if I can help it, so your mileage may vary.

On 1/21/2019 9:03 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
I think I will probably just reset the computer and wipe out everything. But is there a good alternative to adobe digital editions for reading epub books? or is there an adobe digital editions without the  norton security junk?