Re: getting rid of norton security tool

really?
do you mean that i can read free epub books with my firefox?
can someone send me the example link?

On 1/21/19, Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...> wrote:
If your epub books are DRM free, reading them is as easy as unzipping
them, and loading them into your favorite web browser. This is how I
read all of my epub books.  Then again, I refuse to pay for DRM
encrypted books if I can help it, so your mileage may vary.

On 1/21/2019 9:03 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
I think I will probably just reset the computer and wipe out
everything. But is there a good alternative to adobe digital editions
for reading epub books? or is there an adobe digital editions without
the  norton security junk?

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens