Re: Urgent Help With Accessing Google Drive and Docs

There are definitely some peculiarities in how NVDA is interacting with Google Drive's web interface, and I cannot be certain whether it's an NVDA issue or a page design issue.  One of the things that's peculiar is when you have the drive in list view it is presented visually as a list, NVDA announces it as a table (which it could be), but then when you land on any line item in the list/table it consistently says "one of one."

I do not have lagging in Chrome, and have not tested Firefox.   I've got zero issues using Google Backup & Sync where Google Drive shows up in my File Explorer just like any other file or folder does.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back