Re: Emoji in Office 365

Quentin Christensen

Hi Christo,

Can you please advise the steps to reproduce this?

Which Office program?  Which emoji character?  If it's a document you have been sent, if you are able to forward it to info@..., I can have a look at the same file, otherwise, if it's one (or several) emojis, please advise how to select the appropriate one(s).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 8:24 PM Christo de Klerk <christodeklerk@...> wrote:
Hello NVDA developers

A friend who is not on this list asked me to report that when using NVDA
with Office 365 emoji are not shown; instead the number 12 appears in
the text. This only happens in Office 365 and not in older versions of
Office. He says that the opposition Shark handles emoji perfectly in
365. Is this a know issue?

Kind regards

Christo

--