Re: All windows are full screen

Sylvain Machefert

Hi !
I disabled this option, and now my experience is better :)
For French users,
1. NVDA menu
2. Préférences (sous menu)
3. Paramètres du module d'extension des commandes de base de NVDA (sous menu)
this translation is just "what the fuck" !
5. Agrandir automatiquement les fenêtres.

Thanks everybody, hope this will help

--
Sylvain Machefert

Le dim. 20 janv. 2019 à 17:05, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> a écrit :
On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 05:46 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
Except those of us who did not learn French.
Well, there is Google Translate, which I used.

Not everything is written by English speakers nor has those who speak English as the target demographic (though, based on a later clarification by Kenny, it does appear that an effort has been made for English speakers with this add-on).

It would be nice were a lot of the non-reviewed add-ons that have been developed by many be submitted for review, but I can also understand why many do not wish to expend the time and effort to get the "official blessing" for tools they developed, most likely for personal use, that they've made available to others who want to use them.  This really is a choice for anyone who puts together an add-on to make.  Using an "unofficial" add-on always is AYOR (At Your Own Risk).

What I'd love to see is for NVDA to have a centralized area for "unofficial and non-reviewed" add-ons to be centrally housed.  People are able to understand that there is a difference between add-ons that have undergone the official review process and are "officially blessed" and those that are not.  Many will still wish to use "those that are not," and right now those are very hard to find and exist "all over the place."

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back