Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Special simvle

Thank you. I want to write square bracket which isn't available in keyboard.

On Mon, 21 Jan 2019, 2:28 pm Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io wrote:
Can you be a bit more specific on what you are trying to achieve in nvda?
 Are you wanting to allow nvda to read a special symbol or are you perhaps
asking on how to create a particular symbol in a document, this is a windows
query and may be more applicable on a windows list.
 Often this sort of thing depends on the language windows is set on and the
language the installed version  has loaded.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-