Re: Dedicated speech synth card available

Antony Stone

I think, given that this thing is a PCMCIA card, the main problem is going to
be finding a machine it will fit into, and can also run a recent enough version
of Windows.

Antony.

On Tuesday 22 January 2019 at 17:10:32, Rusty Perez wrote:

Hey Brian,
I don't know if the drivers are still available. I just have the thing
here and I feel bad chucking it in the Ewaste bin. So I was hoping
that some one might be looking for one. :)

rusty

On 1/14/19, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Question is, would the drivers still work on todays windows?