From: "Josh Kennedy" <joshknnd1982@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:33 PM
Subject: [nvda] nvda and adobe digital edition

Hi,
Ok well I finally got my RCA cambio tablet reset. I had to turn it off. Turn it back on and then keep tapping f9 until the windows10 troubleshooter came up and windows narrator turned on. And then I reset windows10 and told it to wipe out and remove everything and it did. Everything is back installed the way I like except for a game or two that I can get later on. So my question is this. Norton and its junk I do not care about has been wiped out. So is there a way I can get adobe digital edition without Norton? I don’t want the Norton stuff to be installed all over again. I just want adobe digital edition software so I can read epub books. Or will google chrome let me read epub books with the bookmarking features and stuff?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10