Re: NVDA and ads blocker

Gene

Also, you gave site URLS.  Please give a page where such links occur?  I have no idea what article or articles may contain them and it is a waste of time to read full articles, perhaps many, to find one of these links.  If you cite one specific article, I'll read it and I'll try reading view and perhaps another way around the problem.

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:22 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and ads blocker

Hi All,

Today some pages are so riddled with long links that are ads, some of which are several lines long, making reading with a screen reader very annoying and difficult.  Example of pages are Breitbart.com, wnd.com… they are becoming very common which, in my view, is a violation of the ADA that we may need to look into and report.

Is there any way to skip the ads?  Is there a freeware ads blocker that works well with NVDA?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal