From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Pascal Lambert <coccinelle86@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:22:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and ads blocker

Hi All,

Today some pages are so riddled with long links that are ads, some of which are several lines long, making reading with a screen reader very annoying and difficult.  Example of pages are Breitbart.com, wnd.com… they are becoming very common which, in my view, is a violation of the ADA that we may need to look into and report.

Is there any way to skip the ads?  Is there a freeware ads blocker that works well with NVDA?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal